Here’s a formula for fraud:
- You lavish police departments with hefty federal grants to urge their officers to steer complainants of abuse to the courthouse to apply for restraining orders.
- You have legislation in place that rewards impulsive or malicious accusation with quickie ex parte rulings from judges.
- You instruct judges how they should form those and subsequent rulings and threaten to withdraw funding from states whose courts don’t play ball and comply with federal dictates (see VAWA).
- You give this farce a gloss of credibility by requiring that the accused be granted the opportunity to be heard in their defense.
- You ensure that the appellate process is also cursory and that the accused have no further recourse to the law to expose what may be false allegations.
- With rhetoric and obfuscation, you further ensure that journalistic investigation and criticism are minimal and that the public is kept…
View original post 295 more words